Built as the residence of foreign engineers, the Old Mouchet House was eventually relocated to the Mikobata for use as an office.
Cultural Property Data：
|Spot Name||Former Mikobata Mine Office (Old Mouchet House)|
|Designation||Prefectural cultural property (tangible)|
1826-1 Sano, Asago City 679-3453
|Hours||10:00 am – 5:00 pm Saturdays and Sundays (Also open on public holidays)
*Closed in winter from Dec. 29 to end of February
|Note||Hot water is available only for people with disabilities.|